Development: Locking Parklands
Location: Weston-super-Mare (Farnborough Road, Locking, BS24 7AA)
Housebuilder: St. Modwen Homes
House type: Two bedroom apartment
Price: from £142,500
Locking Parklands is an award-winning development located just outside Weston-super-Mare. The development is already home to many young families and professionals who have purchased their first home.
The following are the reasons why many first time buyers are attracted to Locking Parklands:
- The apartments have been built with two double bedrooms, large bathroom and an en suite off the master bedroom, making the apartments perfect for friends cohabiting or to entertain guests.
- Each apartment boasts a balcony overlooking the parkland at Locking Parklands, perfect for al fresco dining with friends.
- The open-plan layout, large windows and modern fittings give the apartment a bright, spacious and contemporary appearance that many first time buyers are looking for.
- Each resident has access to the cycle store, helping encourage environmentally friendly (and cheap) transport.
- The apartments are also serviced by a community bus that regularly stops at the development, transporting people to and from Weston-super-Mare.
- Deposits could be as low as £7,125 when a two bedroom apartment is purchased under Help to Buy.
- The apartments are surrounded by acres of public parkland, as well as woodland areas and a sports area.
- The development boasts good road access to the M5 and A371 and is just a short ten minute drive to the beach and Weston-super-Mare town centre.
To make an appointment: The marketing suite, located off Farnborough Road in Locking, is open for visitors seven days a week between 10am and 5.30pm. For further information please call the St. Modwen Homes sales team on 0844 243 4848 or visit www.stmodwenhomes.co.uk