This privacy notice sets out how St. Modwen Properties Limited and its group of companies uses and protects any personal data that you provide, or which is collected during your visit to this website.
St Modwen Properties Limited is a data controller for the purposes of Data Protection laws and this notice. This privacy notice explains how and what type of personal data will be collected, processed, and used during and following your visits on this site It also sets out why the data is collected and with whom it is shared or disclosed and what rights you have.
1.2 Why do we need your Personal Information?
We require this information to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it, we
also use it:
- To improve our products and services
- To conduct research, testing, and analysis with regards to our business relations
- To measure and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising to allow us to send more relevant advertising to you
When using this website:
- No automated decision-making is conducted on your personal data.
- We will inform you where we need your consent to process your personal information.
1.3 How do we collect your Personal Information?
- When accessing our website, we will collect:
- IP address (number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet)
- Type of device you access the website from
- Website from which you visited us
- Type of Internet browser software used
- The pages you visit on our website and
- Date and duration of your visit to our website.
1.4 Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Sometimes we need to share your information with 3rd parties for the following reasons:
- With Google Analytics – for Website data (see use of website cookies – google analytics below)
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
1.5 How long will we keep your Personal Information for?
We won’t retain your personal information for longer than necessary; we’ll establish this by considering legal requirements and guidance on the relevant best practice. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was obtained.
1.6 Where will your Personal Information be Processed?
read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
1.7 How is your Personal Information secured?
We have technical and organisational security measures in place to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, misuse, loss, or destruction including:
- Implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information
- Never asking you for your passwords
- Advising you never to enter any unique identifiers such as account numbers or passwords into an email or after following a link from an email, and
- We will not disclose your personal information to parties who are not authorised to process them.
1.8 What rights do you have?
Under data protection legislation you have rights regarding how your personal information is collected, used and shared. You have the right to access or obtain a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you, or to review, modify, delete, or to request that we stop processing such personal information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us and/or the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
You can find out more information about your rights by visiting the ICO website here https://ico.org.uk/
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.
1.9 Contact Us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, or if you want to exercise any of your rights under data protection legislation you can contact the St. Modwen Group Data Protection Officer (DPO) by post or email using the details below:
Group Data Protection Officer
St. Modwen Properties Limited
Longbridge Technology Park
2 Devon Way
Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customers against fraudulent requests.
1.10 Policy Changes